英语爱情带翻译成英文怎么说
- 作者: 神婆星座网小编
- 来源: 神婆星座网
- 2024-12-27
大家好,今天神魄星座网小编给大家分享「英语爱情带翻译成英文怎么说」的知识,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,记得收藏本站或分享给你的好友们哟~,现在开始吧!
1.求一小段关于爱情的英文,附加翻译谢谢
您好,看到您的问题将要被新提的问题从问题列表中挤出,问题无人回答过期后会被扣分并且悬赏分也将被没收!所以我给你提几条建议:
一,您可以选择在正确的分类下去提问或者到与您问题相关专业网站论坛里去看看,这样知道你问题答案的人才会多一些,回答的人也会多些。
二,您可以多认识一些知识丰富的网友,和曾经为你解答过问题的网友经常保持联系,遇到问题时可以直接向这些好友询问,他们会更加真诚热心为你寻找答案的。
三,该自己做的事还是必须由自己来做的,有的事还是须由自己的聪明才智来解决的,别人不可能代劳!只有自己做了才是真正属于自己的,别人只能给你提供指导和建议,最终靠自己。
您可以不采纳我的答案,但请你一定采纳我的建议哦!
虽然我的答案很可能不能解决你的问题,但一定可以使你更好地使用问问哦~~~
2.爱情英语的心情短语及翻译 急急急
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.
初恋是永生难忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
Love without end hath no end.
情绵绵,爱无边。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.
爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.
恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.
爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.
对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。
3.求关于爱情的英语小短文带翻译
The stage is more beholding to love, than the life of man. For as to the stage, love is ever matter of comedies, and now and then of tragedies; but in life it doth much mischief; sometimes like a siren, sometimes like a fury.
舞台上的爱情生活比生活中的爱情要美好得多。因为在舞台上,爱情只是喜剧和悲剧的素材,而在人生中,爱情却常常招来不幸。它有时象那位诱惑人的魔女(1),有时又象那位复仇的女神(2)。
You may observe, that amongst all the great and worthy persons (whereof the memory remaineth, either ancient or recent) there is not one, that hath been transported to the mad degree of love: which shows that great spirits, and great business, do keep out this weak passion. You must except, nevertheless, Marcus Antonius, the half partner of the empire of Rome, and Appius Claudius, the decemvir and lawgiver; whereof the former was indeeda voluptuous man, and inordinate; but the latter was an austere and wise man: and therefore it seems (though rarely) that love can find entrance, not only into an open heart, but also into a heart well fortified, if watch be not well kept.
你可以看到,一切真正伟大的人物(无论是古人、今人,只要是其英名永铭于人类记忆中的),没有一个是因爱情而发狂的人。因为伟大的事业只有罗马的安东尼和克劳底亚是例外(3)。前者本性就好色荒淫,然而后者却是严肃多谋的人。这说明爱情不仅会占领开旷坦阔的胸怀,有时也能闯入壁垒森严的心灵----假如手御不严的话。
It is a poor saying of Epicurus, Satis magnum alter alteri theatrum sumus; as if man, made for the contemplation of heaven, and all noble objects, should do nothing but kneel before a little idol, and make himself a subject, though not of the mouth (as beasts are), yet of the eye; which was given him for higher purposes.
埃辟克拉斯(4)曾说过一句笨话:“人生不过是一座大戏台。”似乎本应努力追求高尚事业的人类,却只应象玩偶般地逢场作戏。虽然爱情的奴隶并不同于那班只顾吃喝的禽兽,但毕竟也只是眼目色相的奴隶,而上帝赐人以眼睛本来是有更高尚的用途的。
It is a strange thing, to note the excess of this passion, and how it braves the nature, and value of things, by this; that the speaking in a perpetual hyperbole, is comely in nothing but in love. Neither is it merely in the phrase; for whereas it hath been well said, that the arch-flatterer, with whom all the petty flatterers have intelligence, is a man's self; certainly the lover is more. For there was never proud man thought so absurdly well of himself, as the lover doth of the person loved; and therefore it was well said, That it is impossible to love, and to be wise. Neither doth this weakness appear to others only, and not to the party loved; but to the loved most of all, except the love be reciproque. For it is a true rule, that love is ever rewarded, either with the reciproque, or with an inward and secret contempt.
过度的爱情追求,必然会降低人本身的价值。例如,只有在爱情中,才总是需要那种浮夸陷媚的词令。而在其他场合,同样的词令只能招人耻笑。古人有一句名言: “最大的奉承,人总是留给自己的。”----只有对情人的奉承要算例外。因为甚至最骄傲的人,也甘愿在情人面前自轻自贱。所以古人说得好:“就是神在爱情中也难保持聪明。”情人的这种弱点不仅在外人眼中是明显的,就是在被追求者的眼中也会很明显----除非她(他)也在追求他(她)。所以,爱情的代价就是如此,不能得到回爱,就会得到一种深藏于心的轻蔑,这是一条永真的定律。
By how much the more, men ought to beware of this passion, which loseth not only other things, but itself! As for the other losses, the poet's relation doth well figure them: that he that preferred Helena, quitted the gifts ofJuno and Pallas. For whosoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection, quitteth both riches and wisdom.
由此可见,人们应当十分警惕这种感情。因为它不但会使人丧失其他,而且可以使人丧失自己本身。甚至其他方面的损失,古诗人早告诉我们,那追求海伦的人,是放弃了财富和智慧的(5)。
This passion hath his floods, in very times of weakness; which are great prosperity, and great adversity; though this latter hath been less observed: both which times kindle love, and make it more fervent, and therefore show it to be the child of folly. They do best, who if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarters; and sever it wholly from their serious affairs, and actions, of life; for if it check once with business, it troubleth men's fortunes, and maketh men, that they can no ways be true to their own ends.
由此可见,人们应当十分警惕这种感情。因为它不但会使人丧失其他,而且可以使人丧失自己本身。甚至其他方面的损失,古诗人早告诉我们,那追求海伦的人,是放弃了财富和智慧的(5)。
I know not how, but martial men are given to love: I think, it is but as they are given to wine; for perils commonly ask to be paid in pleasures.
我不懂是什么缘故,使许多军人更容易堕入情网,也许这正象他们嗜爱饮酒一样,是因为危险的生活更需要欢乐的补偿。
There is in man's nature, a secret inclination and motion, towards love of others, which if it be not spent upon some one or a few, doth naturally spread itself towards many, and maketh men become humane and charitable; as it is seen sometime in friars.
人心中可能普遍具有一种博爱倾向,若不集中于某个专一的对象身上,就必然施之于更广泛的大众,使他成为仁善的人,象有的僧侣那样。
来源:英语阅读网
原文网址:
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is , won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
----Sir Thomas Browne
“生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。”
——托马斯。布朗爵士
4.英语关于爱情的座右铭,要带翻译的?
1、Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
2、Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
3、If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
4、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
5、At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
6、Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
7、Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
8、I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
9、If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
10、Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
11、Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。
12、Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
13、The soul cannot live without love.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
14、Brief is life, but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。
15、Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
16、Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
17、Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
18、My heart is with you.
我的爱与你同在。
19、I miss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
20、Ill think of you every step of the way.
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
21、Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
22、Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
23、The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
24、One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。
以上就是关于「英语爱情带翻译成英文怎么说」的全部内容,本文讲解到这里啦,希望对大家有所帮助。如果你还想了解更多这方面的信息,记得收藏关注本站~
神魄星座网www.shenpo.com♀独★家使用,转载请联系本站网管!
分享至
上一篇:
硬币怎么粘成聚宝盆
下一篇:
英雄的名字英语怎么说
兴趣阅读
热点文章